At the Dutch Integration lessons for adults, you’ll learn to talk, write and read Dutch. These classes could be held in preparation for the integration exam. All materials that are needed for the lesson will be sent to you by email or post. On the basis of tests and measurements, you’ll get a clear overview of your performance.
|Packages||Price per package (You don’t pay VAT)|
(€ 75,- discount)
(€ 25,- discount)
|12 lessons||€ 672|
For every additional student, a family discount of €75 is applied, when purchasing an annual package.
You can plan your holidays yourself.
Above prices are per student.
What do you get for this money?
- A free trial lesson
- Private lessons from a qualified teacher
- Lesson at your own home via Skype
- A lesson in line with your individual level
- A personal goal plan which is made for about 8 weeks. This is available for parents.
- After about 8 weeks, we evaluate and we can ask ourselves the following questions:
- What have we achieved?
- What goals do we still want to achieve?
- Do you want a continuation?
In this plan, we take into account any prior knowledge of the Dutch language and the goals you want to achieve. In the goal plan, you’ll also find the content of the lessons.
All classes will be given online, via Skype.
|Some students can already speak some Dutch words. They learn to speak the Dutch language well and quickly within 3-6 months.|
|Other students will soon come to live in the Netherlands and want 3 lessons per week, for 2 months.|
|Still, other students attend weekly Dutch lessons to keep their Dutch language abroad up-to-date until the time comes when they move back to the Netherlands.|