At the Dutch lessons for children your child will learn to:
- Speak Dutch
- Write Dutch
- Read Dutch
All materials that are needed for the lesson will be sent to you by email or post.
Based on tests and measurements you’ll get a clear overview of your child’s performance.
|Packages||Price per package (You don’t pay VAT)|
|36 lessons ( school year *)|
(€ 75,- discount + Ebook)
(€ 20,- discount)
|8 lessons||€ 368,-|
With our 36 lesson packages, you’ll receive our eBook ‘Sarah en Noah verhuizen naar Australië’ worth € 11.99 for free.
* you can plan your holidays yourself
What do you get for this money?
- Private lessons from a qualified teacher
- Lesson at your own home via Skype
- A lesson in line with the individual level of your child
- A personal goal plan which is made for about 8 weeks. This is available for parents.
- After about 8 weeks, we evaluate and we can ask ourselves the following questions:
- What have we achieved?
- What goals do we still want to achieve?
- Do you want a continuation?
- Tests twice a year
- Reports twice a year
If you decide to let your child follow the lessons after the free trial lesson, we’ll make a personal goal plan for your child.
In this plan, we take into account any prior knowledge of the Dutch language and the goals you want to achieve. In the goal plan, you’ll also find the content of the lessons.
All classes will be given online, via Skype.
|Some children can already speak a little Dutch. They can learn to speak the Dutch language well and quickly within 3-6 months.|
|Other children will soon come to live in the Netherlands and want 3 lessons per week, for 2 months.|
|Still, other children attend weekly Dutch lessons to keep their Dutch language abroad up-to-date until the time comes when they move back to the Netherlands.|