Two lessons of 30 minutes per week. Because concentrating for half an hour is already very good for young children!
During the Dutch lessons your child will learn:
- speak Dutch (faster)
- Dutch listening comprehension
- increase Dutch vocabulary
All materials needed for the lesson will be sent to you by email or post.
You’ll get a clear view of the performance of your child, based on measurements of our playful test.
30-minute lessons (for 3, 4 & 5-year-old children)
|Packages||Price per package (You don’t pay VAT)|
|36 lessons ( school year *)|
(€ 35,- discount)
(€ 15,- discount)
|12 lessons||€ 420,-|
For every additional student, a family discount of €35 is applied, when purchasing an annual package.
* you can plan your holidays yourself
What do you get for this money?
- A free trial lesson
- Private lessons from a qualified teacher
- Lesson at your own home via Skype
- A lesson in line with the individual level of your child
- A personal goal plan which is made for about eight weeks, which is available for parents.
- After about eight weeks, we evaluate, and we can ask ourselves the following questions:
- What have we achieved?
- What goals do we still want to achieve?
- Do you want a continuation?
In this plan, we take into account any prior knowledge of the Dutch language and the goals you want to achieve. In the goal plan, you’ll also find the content of the lessons.
All classes will be given online, via Skype.
|Some children can already speak a little Dutch. They can learn to speak the Dutch language well and quickly within 3-6 months.|
|Other children will soon come to live in the Netherlands and want 3 lessons per week, for two months.|
|Still, other children attend weekly Dutch lessons to keep their Dutch language abroad up-to-date until the time comes when they move back to the Netherlands.|