Online Dutch lessons via Skype
Do you live abroad with your family,, or will you emigrate to The Netherlands soon?
Do you need online Dutch lessons via Skype? Do you live in the Netherlands and feel your child needs extra Dutch lessons?
Or would you like your child to start with Dutch online lessons because you are moving to the Netherlands? Then you can register your child for the Dutch online lessons at Dutch for Kids. You’ll have weekly lessons with your teacher.
Since 2013, we have been teaching children from around the world from 2.5 to 18 years old. Our experienced teachers are all in possession of their PABO diplomas or Dutch teacher training. In addition, all our teachers have extensive experience teaching at a Dutch primary or secondary school.
The advantage of online lessons is that you can do them in your own room or another quiet place in your house after your school day. The lessons can continue if you like, even if you go on holiday. You can plan the holidays and days off with your teacher and join us at any time of the year and at any level.
Our Online Dutch Lessons
Why you should choose online Dutch lessons at Dutch for Kids
- You get personal online Dutch private lessons from your teacher
- The teaching material is in line with the teaching material of Dutch primary and secondary schools
- You do the lesson from your own home via Skype
- The Dutch lessons match your level
- You have an assessment and a report twice a year
- Interim consultation with the teacher about the progress of your child is always possible
- You get access to our digital learning environment