We offer online Dutch lessons for adults worldwide since 2013 at the level of 0>A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2. These lessons can be given as preparation for the Dutch integration exam.
You will get started with your NT2 book together with one of our certified teachers. During the online Dutch lessons, we help you improve your speaking, reading, and writing skills.
The books we use contain themes that will come in handy when you want to move to the Netherlands. For example, themes like “work”, “food and drinks”, “your children’s school”, “sports”, “traffic”, “politics”, etc.
In addition, our adult students also get access to our digital learning environment. Here you work on an up-to-date topic every week. We read texts about this topic together, listen to news items and then answer questions about it.
All materials needed for the lesson will be sent to you by email or post.
Based on tests and intermediate measurements, you get a good and straightforward overview of your performance.
|Installments||Price per installment (You don’t pay VAT)|
|36 lessons||€ 1948 (€ 140,- discount)|
|18 lessons||€ 999 (€ 45,- discount)|
|12 lessons||€ 696|
For every additional student, a family discount of €75 is applied, when you choose our annual installment.
Did you know?
- Above prices are per student.
- You can take any lessons left over to the next school year.
- You can plan your holidays yourself, in consultation with your teacher.
What you’ll get
- A free introductory meeting
- A free trial lesson
- Online Dutch private lessons from a qualified teacher
- Lesson from your own home through Skype, Zoom, or Teams
- Dutch lessons that match your level
- Twice a year, an assessment and a report
- Interim consultation with the teacher about your child’s progress
- Access to our online learning environment
- Some students can already speak some Dutch words. They learn to speak the Dutch language well and quickly within 3-6 months.
- Other students will soon come to live in the Netherlands and want 3 Dutch lessons per week for two months.
- Still, other students attend weekly Dutch lessons to keep their Dutch language abroad up-to-date until the time comes when they move back to the Netherlands.
We provide lessons for:
Frequently Asked Questions
It doesn’t matter whether your child already speaks Dutch well or not.
Based on an intake interview, we look at your child’s development. Based on this, your child will be classified at a level with lessons on which he/she works for a fixed period.
– A dedicated, quiet space
– A desk with a high enough chair
– A computer/laptop
– A printer to print the lesson material
– A pencil or pen
– A binder to store all lessons
First, we make an appointment for a no-obligation introductory meeting via Skype, Zoom, or Teams, in which you can indicate your child’s level is and what his/her points of interest are.
We also discuss the reading level and possibly the test results during this meeting.
After the introductory meeting, we link your child to one of our teachers. He or she will then send you an invitation for the trial lesson.
When your child is happy with the lesson, you can let the teacher know if you want to get started with the online Dutch lessons at Dutch for Kids.
Together with the Dutch for Kids teacher, you agree on the definite days and times. You can now let the teacher know whether you want to start with a package of 12, 18, or 36 lessons. You only pay for the lessons given, so you don’t pay for the lessons during holidays or days off.
After or during each lesson, the teacher will let you know which assignments must be done as homework.
In addition to the lessons, your child will spend about 60 minutes a week on homework.
Your child will start (bi)weekly lessons with one of our authorized teachers at a fixed time.
A school year typically is 36 lessons.
Twice a year, we evaluate and decide whether the set goals have been achieved and whether your child has acquired sufficient knowledge to proceed to the next level.
You will receive a report twice a year describing your child’s progress.
“Will we see you soon at the free trial lesson?”
Amarins, Anouk & Marrit