The first lesson of Dutch for Kids is a free trial lesson. During this lesson the following topics will be addressed:
- The home language of your child and the motivation to learn Dutch.
- Goals for the upcoming period in Grammar – Spelling – Vocabulary – Reading Comprehension – Read rate
About the lessons
- We recommend weekly appointments in relation to the given homework.
- You determine the number of lessons per week. Lessons can be given during daytime or in the evening, and even on weekends!
- In consultation with you, we’ll provide a period plan.
- During the lesson, we will check homework and discuss it with your child.
- We’ll explain new topics and set homework for the next week.
- After a given period, tests will be made to determine the progress of your child.
What do you need?
- You’ll need a computer with Skype installed.
- Your child needs a binder with tabs in it, as an archive for homework.
Have a look at our Dutch lessons for more information.