The first lesson of Dutch for Kids is a free trial lesson. During this lesson the following topics will be spoken:
- The home language of your child and the motivation to learn Dutch.
- Goals for the upcoming period in Grammar – Spelling – Vocabulary – Reading Comprehension – Read rate
First paint, then write matching words next to the painting
About the lessons
- We recommend weekly appointments in relation with the homework that will be given.
- You determine the number of lessons per week. Lessons can be given during daytime or in the evening, and even in weekends!
- In consultation with you, a period plan will be made.
- During the lesson, the homework will be checked and discussed with your child.
- New topics will be explained and homework for the next week will be given.
- After a given period, tests will be made to determine the progress.
What do you need?
- You’ll need a computer on which Skype is installed.
- The children need a binder with tabs in which the homework can be kept.
Have a look at our Dutch lessons for more information.